Looking for new and creative things to do this summer? Well why not see what is around our neighborhood! Lebanon, Ohio is the perfect little town with so much history! We have so much to offer and plenty of things to see! Come to our neck of the woods and experience the Top 5 spots in Lebanon on your next vacation!
1. The Golden Lamb: The Golden Lamb Inn is the oldest hotel in Ohio, established in Lebanon in the year of 1803. Some would say staying here is like sleeping in a museum! This fun and unique experience allows you to see all of the famous politicians from Ulysses S. Grant all the way to Mitt Romney who have stayed and spoke to the public at the Golden Lamb. Their food is a must have as well! They have a great selection on their menu and also include "Seasonal Light Bites" for the health enthusiast. They are most famous for their fried chicken, braised beef short rib, and free-range roasted turkey breast! Definitely a must see when coming to Lebanon!
2. Traders World: One of the world's largest family shopping mall, Trader's World is a sight to see! With many different vendors throughout the mall you can find something unique for each member of the family! Trader's World has anything from electronics to sports memorabilia with something anyone can enjoy. They have a fun zoo-like them going on when you come in with fake zebras, giraffes, and elephants throughout the parking lot. They also provide "fair" food in their food court. Enjoy and funnel cake and shop till you drop!
3. Gentle Breeze Hot Air Balloons: Our very own Gentle Breeze Hot Air Balloon company is definitely on the list of things to do in Lebanon! (Totally not biased ;) ) With a unique way to spend your day, taking a hot air balloon ride to see the beautiful sites of Warren County will take the cake! With our well trained and friendly staff you are sure to have an amazing experience! Never taken a hot air balloon ride? Check out our past blogs to see what tips you need to make your flight as smooth as possible!
4. Jam & Jelly Lady: Looking for the perfect topper to your toast? Look no further than the Jam & Jelly Lady! Having jam and jelly homemade fresh everyday you can taste the difference! You can find her products in some stores around Ohio and one shop in Louisiana! She also provides canning classes so that you can produce your own jam and jelly yourself! Stop by and say hello at the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio this September!
5. LM&M Railroad: Originally known as the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad offers scenic train rides throughout Warren County. This is a perfect event for your young family! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and make you feel like you are back in time while on the train! Take a train ride with Super Why during the month of July! Also enjoy the Lebanon Blues Festival after your train ride on August 1st!
As you can see there are plenty of things to do here in beautiful Lebanon, Ohio! Come enjoy our city as much as we do this summer!